STAND EN OPTION : 349€
PEDALE VOLUME EN OPTION : 59€
The new Cantorum VI Plus is a portable organ keyboard with 61 keys, programmable two manual and basspedal mode for real classic organ performances. This instrument offers the latest state of the art of the technololgy, all at a great budget price! The interface is very simple to use. The renewed samples are stereo to perfectly simulate a real pipe configuration. The sound quality is excellent thanks to the world acclaimed Viscount ARTEM Digital Sampling Tecnology. There is a ‘split’ function and four organ styles (Baroque – Barock – Romantic – Symphonic) with independent voice volume regulation. The instrument is enriched with internal song library and orchestral voices. The keyboard offers an unique touch feeling, that emulates the « Tracker Action », i.e. the keyboard sensation of real pipe organ.
- Sample memory: from 16 MB to 42 MB.
- Sampling frequency: from 32kHz to 46kHz.
- Polyphony: from 128 to 192 notes.
- Organ Voices: from 29 to 84 ( The new voices has been selected from the Chorum line high accuracy library). Everyone of the four Styles is made with his own set of 21 dedicated stops, therefore the instrument is provided with a total of 84 organs stops.
- Orchestral voices: from 9 to 14 ( added: Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Flute and Pan Flute; improved the others voices)
- Temperament: from 5 to 7.
- Internal library with 61 classic songs comprising some for wedding ceremonies. Additional banks of 61 songs can be selected from USB Pen Drive
- USB Host that allows to load or save additional songs, memories and update instrument firmware.
- USB device that allows MIDI USB 1 IN/1 OUT for PC.
- Digital equalization able to compensate the electroacoustic system irregularities.
- Layer function for MANUAL I and MANUAL II.
- Possibility to save 6 memory banks, on internal memory plus other 6 external USB pen drive. Each Bank contains 12 memories (6×2)
- The piano, harp and bells sounds have been completely renewed.
- New accurate Reverb effect.
- 6 new demo songs.
- Dramatic improvment of the overall instrument sound quality that you can feel immediately as soon you will start to play.